Cindy Swanson, writer, interviewer and radio personality extraordinaire, is conducting Random Blogospheric Pseudo-Interviews with Random Blogospheric Pseudo-Bloggers...
1) When you were a little boy, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2) You've been given an entire day to do whatever you want, and money is no object. What would you do?
3) Do you have a favorite sport or sports team? Why or why not?
4) What do you like most about having a son?
5) Why is my blog not linked on your sidebar? Yours has been on mine for quite some time. (Nothing like putting you on the spot, huh? )
February 25, 2005 | Permalink
The little 1964 baseball player trophy is the CUTEST thing you've ever seen. He's swinging the bat with his cute little bottom sticking out--adorable. But I might prefer the miniature wooden bowling pin trophy from 1967. It's high gloss just like a real bowling pin, with Dougie's name written on it in cursive....I've probably just blown every bit of his blog-street cred, huh? :)Posted by: Katy Raymond on Feb 25, 2005 3:17:52 PM
Yo! My man Dougie Ray lose his street cred? She-uucks! He get down wif his bad sef. Whachoo talkin' 'bout woman?
How 'bout a digi-TIZED shot of dat lil league tro-PHEE!Posted by: Michael O'Connor on Feb 27, 2005 1:54:34 AM
Loved your answers, Doug! Oh, and I was thinking you and Katy just had a son and a daughter. Of course, sons and daughters are both wonderful.Posted by: Cindy Swanson on Mar 1, 2005 7:01:14 AM
Sorry, I know this is off topic, but what a clever layout you have. I really feel like I'm reading a book!
Nice job! Nice site!Posted by: Ticklebug on Mar 2, 2005 3:51:29 AM
Cindy: Loved your questions! We're not looking forward to our youngest moving out, but fortunately Katy and I like each other.
Ticklebug: Thanks for the kind comment. As evidenced by my sparse posting, I could never complete an actual book, so this will have to do.Posted by: Doug on Mar 2, 2005 3:40:55 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.
[Back to Top]